Dell’s latest all-in-one computer, the OptiPlex 7440, provides high performance and extensive capacities just for businesses and offices. In fact, Dell refers to it as a “commercial” all-in-one desktop computer with advanced memory technology. It packs plenty of power, speed, storage and more for your work activities. The sizable full-HD display generates rich visuals for higher clarity and productivity. It also supplies strong, manageable security to protect your system, and has a design that takes up little space. Overall, this computer is a big winner for businesses and offices, plus you get the most for your dollars.
• Screen Size/Resolution: 23 inches, HD, Max Screen Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
• Processor: Intel 3.7 GHz
• Memory/RAM: 4 GB SDRAM
• Storage/Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD
• DVD/DVD Recorder/Optical Drive: DVD-R
• Graphics Card: Intel Integrated Graphics/ Intel HD Graphics
• Wireless Capability: Intel® Dual Band Wireless 8260 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth
• Ports: External USB 3.0 – 6, USB 2.0 – 2, HDMI 1.4 In/Out – 1 (Full HD Only), DisplayPort 1.2 – 1, RJ-45 – 1, Universal Headset – 1, Line-out – 1
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition / Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition downgrade
Compact Design. Big display.
The size of the OptiPlex 7440 computer is designed to be sleek, stylish, and compact to consume little space, while providing a large display. The Full HD Display has the following dimensions: (L x W x H): 32 x 5.34 x 18.25 inches, with a weight of 10.2 lbs. Overall, these features and measurements maximize needed space on your workstation.
Manageability for IT Staff and Users
The Dell OptiPlex 7440 is easy, effective and flexible to manage by IT folks and computer users. You can easily access the BIOS settings and configure the systems. For the desktop fleet, this computer includes the Dell Client Command Suite for BIOS automation or system configurations. While at another site you can remotely administer your desktop fleet via Intel® vPro™ technology (optional) and have out-of-band BIOS management.
Dell’s Data Protection hardware and software speaks for itself, along with protecting data on any device with Dell Data Protection-Encryption. You can also control authorized users of data, reinforce the security of hardware, operate malware protection, and utilize a central control of all security aspects.
Buy Now At:
Buy Now At: